Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Syria and a Shoe Spanking

"Because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you've got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you're too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We've made the decision we're going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We're going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don't know." He said, "I guess they don't know what else to do." So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There's nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it's like we don't know what to do about terrorists, but we've got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" -- meaning the Secretary of Defense's office -- "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!"  -- General Wesley Clark





Perhaps this is disinformation, perhaps it's an exaggeration, maybe it's an honest confession. It's hard to say. But it is certainly coming true.

And there is no doubt that Mr. Clark is and was an establishment insider and certainly privy to the inner-workings and behind-the-scenes machinations of the Illuminati elite. To what degree and for what purpose or end - there is plenty of room to speculate. 

Looking at his life, we see a guy who graduated at the top of his class at West Point before becoming a Rhodes Scholar and acquiring a degree in Philosophy and Economics from Oxford. His military career is highlighted by his actions as the head of NATO's Central Command and running the Kosovo operation for Bill Clinton in the late 90's.  

Currently, he sits on the board of BNK Petroleum out of California (shady globalist vampire George Soros is a significant shareholder). If his insights into the workings of the Military-Industrial Complex and the sinister agenda regarding the Middle East are legit, then it makes sense to see him on the board of an oil company. 

From his involvement with the Rhodes Foundation (the Globalist-directed legacy of Cecil Rhodes who sought planetary control for the Anglo establishment) to heading up the Globalist-run and Globalist-conceived NATO, to his current political involvement, Mr. Clark has all of the necessary requirements to serve as an upper-management minion of the New World Order. 

My tendency is to believe that what he said in 2007 is pretty close to true. The idea of the "I don't know why" bit regarding Iraq strikes me as less than accurate. But otherwise, I tend to think that he was telling the truth. If so, then the Globalist march towards governmental, financial, and military control of the planet is behind schedule. 

Perhaps this explains the desperation and urgency to get involved with Syria. The recent reports of chemical weapons use by the Syrian government as a justification to start the bombing is pure desperation - shrouded in lies and disinformation. And everyone knows it.  

The American propaganda machine is being subverted by the internet and people are no longer buying into the bullshit psyops propagated by the cultural engineers in the Pentagon, NSA and CIA. 

"WAR IS A RACKET" wrote Medal of Honor winning general, Smedley Butler. 

A line worth repeating: 

"War is just a racket. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."
                                                                                         -Smedley Butler, 1933



No comments:

Post a Comment